CPTEC MBA in Human Resource Management (HRM) program objective is to provide students with distinct professional human resource knowledge and practical applications in human resource managementRead more
What does the future hold for investment banking- Further technical advances, coupled with an increasingly strident regulatory state, will likely result in more codification,
Marketing today has truly become a battleground. Integrated marketing communication is the strategic weapon which fights competition and yields a ‘top-of-the-mind-recall’ to the brand.Read more
With the changing landscape and the disruptions in technologies and service delivery, there has been growing demand for game changers in the various marketing departments and units of leading and other
Tourism has turned out to be an economic booster contributing to the economic development of many countries over the last few decades.Read more
Health services are becoming increasingly complex to manage with advances in healthcare technology, innovative means of deliveringRead more
- 2 Year Program: Students do not work full time during the program. Career changers (changing job function or industry) and career enhancers (continuing in same job function or industry) have the ability to learn new job skills and develop in a specific discipline. Work is customizable through electives and concentrations. Most programs accept students from varying academic backgrounds with basic requirements. One’s learning goes beyond the classroom and into industry. Students must be prepared to spend two years not working and have the financial means to support themselves.
- 1 Year Program: These programs typically require specific prerequisites and range from 11-16 months. Students spend less time in core classes and have limited specializations. Students do not work full time, but specialized programs can complement your current career or industry to supplement your learning credentials. Internships are difficult since there are no extended breaks between semesters, which can be a limitation for students switching careers or industries.
- This is your best option if you are a working professional and want to work during the day and pursue classes in the evening. Courses are available all year long, but students do not participate in an internship. Some programs have the option to specialize with concentrations, but others only offer a limited selection of electives. Some programs have fewer requirements than full-time programs, while others have the same amount of courses and just take longer to complete. Part-time programs are popular with students who want to enhance their careers and develop new skills without leaving their current employer, and they allow students to bring real-world problems into the classroom to enhance their current job performance.
- Executive MBA programs enhance a current career of a working individual and are often company sponsored. Many Executive MBA programs require that students have several years of professional experience to be admitted. Classes usually meet on Fridays and Saturdays over a two year period. The curriculum includes several courses in each discipline, relocation is not necessary, and students can earn a degree in 2 years or less. One limitation is that an individual often has to work 80-100 hours a week between work and school.
- This is the delivery of courses through remote locations or online. Distance-learning programs will not interrupt an individual’s career, as they allow for additional training on a more flexible schedule. Geographical location is irrelevant and classes can be scheduled around other commitments.
- Some full-time MBA programs are connected with another full-time programs, such as law, healthcare administration, engineering, technology, international studies, or public policy. Many dual degree programs take between 3 and 4 years to complete. This option is attractive to individuals looking to switch
The objective of the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program is to educate a diverse group of students by providing them with the knowledge, analytical ability, and management skills necessary for leadership positions in a world characterized by a diverse work force, rapid technological change, and a fiercely competitive global marketplace. The MBA program at the School provides a general management education to individuals who aspire to advance in their current career or wish to prepare themselves for a completely new career. An MBA is right for you if you know what you want for a career and can articulate how an MBA will assist you in accomplishing your short- and long-term career goals. The rigorous curriculum of an MBA is best suited to a student or professional who has a clear direction. The more you know your interests and career goals, the better you can evaluate schools, programs, courses, and MBA concentrations. The Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree prepares students and professionals to become leaders in many areas of business. There is no one background that aligns with pursuing an MBA, or even getting accepted into an MBA program. Many MBA candidates have backgrounds in engineering, business, non-profit, humanities and arts, and more. Depending on your interests and career goals, you can also choose from areas of specialized learning in concentrations such as Accounting & finance, General business management, Agribusiness, Aviation, Healthcare management, Management Information System, Human resources, and operations/supply chain etc.
Centre de Perfectionnement aux Techniques Economiques et Commerciales
CPTEC University © 2019-20